Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Fond Farewell

Friends, followers, dreamers. The end has come. I have finished my tenure as an English teacher in Thailand. It was a long and bumpy road, but I'm here on the other side to tell you it was an experience of a lifetime and will only help me grow as a teacher and as a person.

My bags are packed, and I'm ready to go (on a jet plane). I'm about to leave for Bangkok to pick up Josh at the airport after his flight was delayed in New York, causing us to lose a day. Oh well, do with what you got, right? I'm just so excited that he's finally coming today.

I will try and update this blog as much as possible while I am on the road. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to do it, but I'll do the best I can!

Alright, so this is it. Goodbye, farewell, aurevoir, adios, I bid you all adieu. I'll see you on the flipside.

1 comment: