Saturday, October 17, 2009

Whoops

After a long and restless journey from New York City to Hong Kong, I was finally ready to board my flight to Bangkok. As excited as I was, I forgot to look at what gate I was flying out of, and after getting wrapped up in a conversation with a fellow CIEE English teacher, I just assumed I was flying out of the gate that said Bangkok. I was wrong. After giving the crew member my boarding pass, they told me to stop and wait. I didn't know what was going on, was I being deported before I even arrived? Nope, just the wrong flight. My flight leaves Hong Kong 2 hours from now. Talk about a mix-up! I should be in Bangkok by about 9pm Thailand time. That's 8am for all you folks back in the U.S. On the plus side, now I have a chance to eat some real authentic Chinese food....from Panda Express....

2 comments: