Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving- Thai Style

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I wish I was home for just one day to celebrate and eat lots of tofurkey, corn bread, stuffing, and drink David Gordon's pineapple soda. Instead I am in Kamphaeng Saen, went to the outdoor food market and ate pad thai and drank a watermelon/apple smoothie for dinner. Not really the same. Oh well. A bunch of us are going to Lop Buri this weekend for the infamous monkey festival, so I am sure all us crazy Americans will go out and have a nice dinner to celebrate the holiday. I also can't believe I am going to miss the football game this year! This will be the first time in many years that I have not participated in the yearly ritual... the VB's better win again! Good Luck friends! Anyway, I hope everyone has a great holiday, eats lots of tasty food and has fun at the awkward family reunions. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment