Thursday, February 18, 2010

CJ and Christina in Love

Over the course of the past few weeks I have gotten multiple text messages from someone named Christina. She seems to be searching for a man named CJ, and also seems to have the wrong number. I have not written back to her yet, as international texting ain't cheap. So she continues to text me, desperate to hear back from this mysterious CJ. She has also called me twice, and even though she hears on my voicemail that my name is Ilan and clearly not this CJ character, she continues to text me.

Here is what she has sent me so far:

1) hey cj its robs daughter christina
2) hey
3) is this cj?
4) hey this is christina robs daughter
5) hey its christy i tried calling u but i guess ur busy or sleeping or wutever but if ya wanna call or txt me back its chill :-)
6) hey
7) hey
8) im sorry if u have gotten so many txts frm me my dad sed u never got em so my bad if im blowing up ur phone

I wonder when I'll get the next one. Part of me wants to go along with it and pretend I am CJ, but A) It would be expensive and B) It might just be a little too mean. I also wonder how old these people are. I mean, honestly, who spells whatever like "wutever" and said like "sed" unless they failed English class (maybe I could teach her) or they are a teenage girl. I guess this will just be one of lifes many great mysteries...

1 comment:

  1. OR this is the start to the greatest love story ever told. you never know.

    ReplyDelete