Thursday, February 11, 2010

Continuations (is that a word?)


My most recent nebula creation. Done using that interference acrylic ink that I love so much.

I just entered a photography contest for animal portraits, and I submitted this picture of my smelly cat.

That's just gotta win, right?!

Oh yeah, big change of plans after my Asian travels with dear Joshua. Looks like I'll be heading down under to the great continent of Australia to visit my friend and fellow traveler, Kanika. Once you got the travel bug, you just can't stop, can you?

It's almost the end of my 3rd to last week of teaching. This has been one heck of a long week. Sometimes the kids just decide they want to really screw with you and make your life miserable some weeks. This was one of those weeks. I have really enjoyed living and traveling in Thailand, but honestly, get me the hell out of this school already. Two more weeks to go... I can make it.

1 comment: