Sunday, February 7, 2010

Roll the Credits

Hey friends. Since I didn't go anywhere this weekend because of that whole Indian Visa debacle, I had lots of free time on my hands. In addition to making some new nebulas out of acrylic ink, and watching bad romantic comedies on HBO, I had time to make a little movie that highlights some fun moments of my time in Thailand.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to upload the dang video on to my blog. I let it upload overnight, and when I woke up this morning, the wheel of death was still spinning. But all hope is not lost... I have been able to upload it without problem onto my Facebook page. So, if you are friends with me on Facebook, go check out my profile and you can watch the video! Hope you all enjoy it!

Oh yeah! There's an update on my baby pigeon situation. One of them has hatched, but the other one has yet to arrive in this big blue world. Baby pigeons look nothing like what I thought they'd look like, and are probably one of the ugliest looking creatures I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. See for yourself...

Why is it yellow?!

I am also deathly afraid to go on my balcony now, because whenever I do, Mama Pigeon flaps her wings and goes crazy. I usually think she's going to attack me but then she just flies away, leaving me with opportunities to take pictures of her mutant baby.

1 comment:

  1. loved the video! and im sending some snow your way. expect it in approximately 7-14 days.

    ReplyDelete